Wakefield will host its first-ever 4v4 Soccer Jamboree this summer to support the Wakefield Food Pantry. Divisions are open for both youths and adults.
Registration Deadline Extended to August 11, 2019 !
Games start at 9:00 am and will end by early afternoon.
To Register a Team Please Click on a GREEN Age Group Button Below
Sat, Aug 17
- Grade refers to Grade in Sept 2019
Sun, Aug 18
Some Rules: Click HERE for complete rules.
- This is a fun, non-result event. There are no playoffs.
- All age divisions will play in a 4v4 format. No goalkeepers (using pug goals/pop up goals).
- Games are 25 minutes in length, running time. (no injury time added)
- School-aged teams need only one responsible adult on the sideline. A ‘coach’ is not needed.
- All teams will play 3 scrimmages with breaks in between each game.
- All coed divisions must have at least 1 female/1 male on the field at all times.
- Appropriate footwear must be worn. No metal spikes allowed.
- Shinguards are required and must be completely covered by socks.
- Teams must have matching color shirts (numbers are not required).
Mike Boudreau – Wakefield Food Pantry
Anne Miller – Wakefield Food Pantry
Matt Harry – Seacoast United Massachusetts
Kelly Kelly – Seacoast United NH