- Public health requirements
- Our commitment to providing a healthy balance of nutrient-rich foods encompassing all the food groups.
We can accept:
- Shelf-stable products
- Shelf-stable dairy and juice that have a usable shelf life per the manufacturer
- Excess inventory from promotions, seasonal merchandise, and national or private-label products
We cannot accept:
- Packaged perishable and frozen foods
- Unlabeled products or products removed from its original packaging
- Damaged products or products that have exceeded shelf life
- Repackaged or opened products
- Prepared food that has been exposed to public self-service
- Product that has been thawed
- Food containing alcohol
Steps to Run a Food Drive:
Click HERE for guidance on organizing a food drive.
Please contact us to arrange a pickup or delivery.
- drop off box located in the lower level of the Americal Civic Center, 467 Main Street
- William J. Lee Town Hall, 1 Lafayette Street
- The Beebe Library, 345 Main Street
- The Savings Bank: 599 North Avenue and 907 Main Street (Greenwood)
- The Public Safety Building, 1 Union Street
- Shaw’s Supermarket, 134 Water Street
- East Boston Savings Bank, 381 Main Street