Monetary donations are used to purchase both perishable and non-perishable foods.
Purchases made through our partnership with the Greater Boston Food Bank result in receiving $4 worth of food for every $1 spent!
WFP is an exempt organization as described in Section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, EIN 04-3656505.
No benefit was bestowed in exchange for this contribution other than the joy of giving to an organization that helps feed those in need.
- If you have a PayPal account or don’t mind creating one, click above so we will receive 100% of your donation.
- You can link your PayPal account to a credit card or bank account.
- To become a recurring monthly donor, you will need a PayPal account. You will still be able to use credit cards to make your donation.
Mail a Check to:
Wakefield Food Pantry
PO Box 1624
Wakefield, MA 01880
Celebrate or Honor Someone
Making a contribution to the Wakefield Food Pantry is a meaningful way to honor a wonderful person, give the gift of giving during the holidays or any time of year, celebrate a special occasion, or memorialize a deceased loved one.
We have printable cards which you can fill out and send to let the honored person or family know about their gift.
Double or Triple Your Dollars
… through matching gifts.
You may be able to double or even triple your gift to the Wakefield Food Pantry if you or your spouse work for a company with a matching gift program. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Ask someone in your human resources or personnel office if your company has a matching gift program.
- If your company matches employee gifts to human service agencies, get their matching gift form from your personnel office. ( If your company does not have a matching gift program—talk to your personnel director and see if you can convince them to start one.)
- Fill out your company’s matching gift form and send it to us, along with your donation.